This is Anyone Can Animate!
When we reached 500 subscribers in our YouTube channel, we realised that we need to find better ways for providing technical support to the students.
Because, usually it takes about 12 hours for me to check the comments in the channel and respond to them. Also, in the YouTube comments section it is difficult for students to explain their problems. So, we were looking for a solution where students can post screenshots, audio or video clips showing their exact problems.
So, we created "Anyone Can Animate WhatsApp Group". within days we got more than 30 members from more than 5 countries. Then we also reached out to some teachers and industry professionals who would make this group more colourful by sharing their knowledge.
For the last 4 months the group is running well, we are proud to say that we are able to help many students in trouble shooting their issues regarding animation software. we will also take this opportunity to thank all the teachers and professionals in the group who have helped and helping the group to stay alive and help others.
You can join the group by using the following link,
The following is the Purpose and Guidelines of the group:
Purpose of the Group
The Purpose of this WhatsApp Group is to make quality education (Computer Graphics and Animation) available for free on demand to anyone in the world.
We are growing together as a community! So, feel free to give suggestions for improvement to email@example.com
This Group is an extension of our YouTube Channel *AnyoneCanAnimate* and our website *www.rees3d.com*.
1. Respect the purpose and objective of our group.
2. Do not send memes, videos, pictures and news, unless they have an educational value related to Computer Graphics and Animation.
3. If you feel any discomfort in the group, please contact the administrator (+968-93270969) immediately.
4. When replying to a specific comment from a person, use the “reply” function to make sense of your comment and avoid confusion
5. if you want to have a dialogue with a single member of the group, consider changing the conversation to direct message, because the rest of the group may not be interested in reading your conversation with another person.
6. Keep in mind that your words can be interpreted in multiple ways, so use short sentences that can’t be misinterpreted.
7. Whenever applicable send a screenshot or a simple video clip that explains your issue. As you know 1 picture =1000 words.
8. Anyone who do not follow the guidelines will be removed from the group.
This group is going to be a great platform for Anyone who wants to learn animation. Happy Learning!
For more and updated videos, Subscribe to my channel by clicking the link below,
Follow me on twitter by clicking this following link,